Monday, December 04, 2017 / 5:55 PM /NSE
This is to formally notify shareholders of Unity Bank Plc. and other stakeholders of the Bank that, in line with the resolution of the Board of Unity Bank Plc., the Central Bank of Nigeria has approved the appointment of Alhaji Hafiz Mohammed Bashir as a Non- Executive on the Board of Unity Bank Plc.
Hafiz Mohammed Bashir is an accomplished professional with vast experience in public and private sector. He retired at the apex of Local Government Administration in Katsina State in 1992 and has chaired the Board of many companies – including Fiztom International Ltd, Hafad Global Resources limited and Fiziks Nigeria limited.
Alh. Hafiz who is currently in private business holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Management from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, and Advance Diploma in Public Administration from University of Jos, higher Diploma in Local Government Administration- Ahmadu Bello University. Zaria and Diploma in Insurance from ABU, Zaria He is also currently undergoing a Master’s programme in Business Administration at the Business School of the Netherlands.
2. UNITYBNK Declares N2.09 billion PAT in Q2'17 Results,(SP:N0.64k)
3. Unity Bank Plc Announces Board Changes
4. Unity Bank explains the initiative behind the Resolution of its Legacy NPLs
5. UNITYBNK Declares N657.74 million PAT in Q1'17 Result,(SP:N0.58k)
6. Unity Bank Plc Announces Filing of its 2016 Audited Financial Statement
7. UNITYBNK Declares N2.18 billion PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N0.64k)
8. Unity Bank Plc Appoints Mr Mohammed Shehu as the New Company Secretary
9. UNITYBNK Declares N3.42 billion PAT in Q3'16 Result,(SP:N0.62k