Friday, January 5, 2018 /5:00 PM / NSE
This is to formally notify shareholders of Unity Bank Plc. and other stakeholders of the Bank that, Mrs. Aisha Abraham has retired from Unity Bank Plc. with effect from December 31, 2017. She was until her retirement the Executive Director, Corporate Planning and Compliance Mrs. Abraham served as Company Secretary of the Bank from consolidation in 2006 and in 2013 she was appointed Executive Director Secretariat & Services up until February, 2017.
The Board and Management of the Bank wish to thank Mrs. Abraham for her service, While wishing her success in her future endeavours.
1. Unity Bank Plc Appoints Alhaji Hafiz Mohammed Bashir as Non- Executive Director
2. UNITYBNK Declares N2.45 billion PAT in Q3''17 Result,(SP:N0.52k)
3. Unity Bank Plc Appoints Alhaji Aminu Babangida as Board Chairman
4. UNITYBNK Declares N2.09 billion PAT in Q2'17 Results,(SP:N0.64k)
5. Unity Bank explains the initiative behind the Resolution of its Legacy NPLs
6. UNITYBNK Declares N657.74 million PAT in Q1'17 Result,(SP:N0.58k)
7. Unity Bank Plc Announces Filing of its 2016 Audited Financial Statement