Friday, October 6,
2017 10:49AM/ NSE
United capital Plc. (‘the Company’) wishes to inform the Exchange and its Shareholders of the appointment of Mrs. Odiri Oginni as the Acting Chief Finance Officer of the Company.
Her appointment followed the resignation of the former Group Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Sunny Anene who recently took on a higher role as the Managing Director of United Capital Asset Management limited. Her appointment as the Acting Chief Finance Officer was effective from September 28, 2017.
2. United Capital Lists the Nigerian Eurobond Fund and Wealth for Women Fund on the Exchange
3. UCAP declares N1.17 billion Profit in Q1'17 Results; Grows PAT by 3.0%,(SP:N2.80k)
4. United Capital Plc Announces Board Meeting Date and Closed Period
5. UCAP declares N6.91 billion Profit in 2016 Audited Results; Grows PAT by 169%,(SP:N3.82k)
6. United Capital Plc - Notification of Closed Period and Dividend Consideration
7. UCAP declares N4.69 billion PAT in Q3 '16 result,(SP:N2.46k)