24, 2017 /4:10 PM / NSE
We hereby give the Nigerian Stock Exchange and the investing public notice of the appointment of a new non-executive Director, Mr. Chika Nwobi.
Mr. Nwobi was appointed to the Board on 19 October, 2017. His appointment takes effect from 1 January, 2018.
Before L5, Chika played a pioneering role in the mobile content industry in Nigeria as Cofounder and CEO of MTech. Chika was also a founding director of Wireless Application Service Providers Association of Nigeria (WASPAN) and has led consulting engagements for Ford Foundation and IFC on mobile money and micropayments technology in Nigeria.
Chika graduated as a Honors scholar from East Tennessee State University, USA, with a BA in Economics and a B.Sc. in Computer Science. He has taken courses in Strategy (INSEAD), Corporate Finance (INSEAD), Financial Accounting (INSEAD), HR Strategy (Tsinghua University China), Supply Chain (Tsinghua), and is in the Masters in Software Engineering at University of Oxford.
Chika is passionate about education and developing young people and has been invited to speak at Wharton, NYU and Lagos Business School. He has also served as judge for Federal Government of Nigeria’s Entrepreneurship business plan competition – YouWin and as a mentor for the World Bank XL startup program.
Chika completed Stanford University SEED transformation program and is also a partner in Rise Capital, an emerging-markets focused venture capital firm.
3. Unilever Nigeria Reports Q3 2017 Results - OPEX Up by 39% YoY
4. UNILEVER declares N4.83 billion PAT in Q3''17 Result,(SP:N44.00k)
5. Unilever Nigeria Plc Announces Closed Period for Q3 2017
6. Unilever Nigeria Plc Undertakes N58.9bn Rights Issue
7. Unilever Nigeria Plc Rights Issue: Dilution to Take Centre Stage
8. Unilever Nigeria Plc Proposed Rights Issue – Application for Approval and Listing Submitted
9. Unilever Nigeria Plc holds 92nd AGM, Declares N378 million dividend
10. Unilever Nigeria Plc Q1'17- Strong Start to 2017, PAT up 54% YoY
11. Unilever Nigeria Plc - What an Impressive Start; But Watch It!
12. Unilever Nigeria Plc Announces Plan to Raise Capital Through Rights Issue