May 10, 2011
The Company has notified The Exchange that Mr. Arthur Mamvura ceased to be a Director of the Company with effect from April 30, 2011; while Mr. Ologbaraete Pinnick was appointed a Director on its Board effective May 1, 2011.
Engineer Pinnick holds a degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Lagos (1991) and is a member of Nigerian Society of Chemical Engineers. He has worked with Chevron Nigeria Limited, Delta Systematic Limited and Income Oilfield Services as Project Manager before his appointment with Unilever Nigeria Plc in 2001. He is currently the Supply Chain Director East & Southern Africa. Pinnick has attended several courses within and outside Nigeria. He is 43 years old and married with three children.
Following the above changes the composition of the Board of Unilever Nigeria Plc is as follows:
1. Apostle H. I. Alile Chairman
2. Mr. N. S. Mabe MD/ CEO
3. Igwe N. A. Achebe Non Executive Director
4. Abba Kyari Non Executive Director
5. Mr. E. Pinnick Supply Chain Director
6. Mr. S. Kasturi Finance Directoe
7. Mrs. T. Agiri Human Resource Director
8. Mr. A.N.A. Peterside Non Executive Director
9. Sen. U.U. Udoma Non Executive Director
10. Mr. K. Boateng Customer Development Director