Friday, December 14, 2018 08:41 AM / NSE
Trans-Nationwide Express PLC would like to announce
that its Managing Director, Mrs. Chidinma Iheme, would be retiring from the
service of the Company with effect from 12th December, 2018.
The Board wishes to express its profound gratitude to
Mrs. Chidinma Iheme for her services to the Company and wish her all the best
in her future endeavours.
We also wish to announce that Mr. Theodore Chikelu
would be succeeding Mrs. Chidinma Iheme as the Acting Chief Executive Officer.
1. Trans-Nationwide Express Plc Announces Board Meeting Resolution
2. TRANSEXPR declares N3.69mln PAT in Q2'17 Results,(SP:N0.79k)
3. TRANSEXPR declares N1.67 million PAT in Q1'17 Result,(SP:N0.87k)
4. TRANSEXPR declares N20.18 million PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N0.99k)
5. TRANSEXPR declares N35.15 million PAT in Q3'16 Result,(SP:N1.02k)
6. TRANSEXPR declares N29.04 million PAT in Q2 '16 result,(SP:N1.02k)
7. TRANSEXPR declares N17.7million PAT in Q1'16 result,(SP:N0.99k)
8. TRANSEXPR Proposes 10kobo Dividend for the Year Ended 31st December, 2015
9. Trans-Nationwide Express Plc Announces Board Meeting