February 26, 2018 /10:25 AM / NSE
The Tourist Company of Nigeria Plc ("the company") wishes to notify The Exchange and investing public of the appointment of Punuka Nominees Limited as the Company Secretary of the Company with effect from 13th December 2017.
PUNUKA Nominees Limited (PNL) was incorporated in 2002 as a subsidiary company of PUNUKA Attorneys and Solicitors. PNL was established to provide company secretarial services, management consultancy and advisory services to public and private companies.
PNL has built a reputation for providing world class, efficient and professional service to clients that is based on international best practices. We have a team of highly experienced and professional staff members, properly trained with in house company secretarial experience in both public and private companies.
We also provide customised services for various clients ranging from multinationals to small, medium sized organisations and even start-ups who operate in different industries globally. Our Vision is to provide business support and ensure Good Corporate Governance structures for clients through Company Secretarial and Management Consultancy services.
2. TOURIST Declares N2.36 billion loss in Q3'17 Results,(SP:N3.65k)
3. TOURIST Declares N1.92 billion loss in Q2'17 Results,(SP:N3.50k)
4. TOURIST Releases Q4'16 and Q1'17 Results; Declares N1.66 billion loss in Q1'17 Results,(SP:N3.51k)
5. TOURIST declares N571.95 million loss in Q3'16 Result,(SP:N3.51k)
6. TOURIST declares N307.01 million loss in Q2'16 Result,(SP:N3.51k)