Thursday, January 26, 2017 4.16 PM / NSE
This is to advise The Nigerian Stock Exchange that Mrs. Sola David – Borha has resigned her appointment as Chief Executive of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC, in order to take up a new role as Chief Executive (Rest of Africa) at the Standard Bank Group in South Africa. Mrs. David – Borha’s resignation became effective on Thursday 19 January 2017.
Sequel to the above, we are pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Yinka Sanni as the new Chief Executive of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC with effect from Thursday 19 January 2017. Mr. Sanni, who prior to his new appointment, was Chief Executive of Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC, (“the Bank”) brings with him over 26 years’ experience in financial services covering Banking, Pension and Asset Management.
Mr. Sanni holds an MBA from the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, having also undertaken the Harvard Business School, Boston’s Advanced Management Programme. He is a graduate of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka; with Bachelors in Agricultural Economics. Mr. Sanni is also a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers of Nigeria.
Dr. Demola Sogunle, the current Deputy Chief Executive of the Bank, has assumed the role of Chief Executive of the Bank (effective 25 January 2017) following Mr. Sanni’s elevation as Chief Executive of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC.
We wish Mrs. David – Borha; Mr. Sanni; and Dr. Sogunle all the best as they take on their respective new roles.
1. Stanbic IBTC Holdings Q4 2015 - Q3 2016 Results Review -FRC Saga Finally Behind The Bank
2. STANBIC Releases Q1, Q2 and Q3'16 Results; Declares N20.15bn PAT in Q3,(SP:N14.21k)
3. STANBIC Declares 5kobo Final Dividend in 2015 Audited Results,(SP:N14.21k)
4. STANBIC Seeks NSE Approval to File 2015 Financials outside Specified Time Period
5. What a Year for Stanbic IBTC
6. Stanbic IBTC Appeals Court Ruling on the Matter of Starcomms Private Placement
7. Starcomms PLC Private Placement - Court orders StanbicIBTC to pay N4.5bn
8. FHC Dismisses Stanbic IBTC Proceedings against FRC and NOTAP via Oral Judgement
9. FRCN Responds to CBN over StanbicIBTC
10. Central Bank affirms why FRCN is WRONG about StanbicIBTC
11. FRCN suspends Stanbic IBTC Directors – Oct 16, 2015
12. STANBIC battles mixed sentiments, crashes into ... - Proshare
13. Atedo Peterside speaks on the Stanbic IBTC ... – Sept 17. 2015