Friday, August 12, 2016 5.39pm/ NSE
We wish to inform you that the Board of Directors of the Bank has approved the appointment of Mr. Babatunde Osibodu as General Counsel of the Bank with effect from August 5, 2016.
The General Counsel will assume the role of the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser of the Bank. The appointment at the level of Deputy General Manager is subject to the approval of the CBN, and same has been sought. We shall duly inform you once the appointment is obtained.
Babatunde Osibodu is a highly regarded corporate and commercial lawyer with over 30 years experience of practice in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. He has proven expertise in advising on all aspects of Corporate Governance issues and vast experience in handling complex large scale multi-party commercial transactions and litigation cases.
He has also acted on several company/commercial matters including as Legal Adviser and Company Secretary to various Corporations. Prior to his appointment, Babatunde was a Partner at the law firm of Osibodu & Balogun, where he was able to offer the firm’s clients a distinctive blend of domestic and international experience in the project finance, debt recovery, property acquisition and general corporate finance areas.
Babatunde has also practiced with several leading law firms in the United Kingdom. At various times, he was a Partner at the law firms of Miles & Partners, Addie & Co, and Regency Solicitors, all located in the City of London.
The Board and Management of the Bank is assured that the appointment of Mr. Babatunde Osibodu as the Bank’s General Counsel will be instrumental to achieving its goals.
1. Tracking Skye bank's Share Price: 25days After
2. Skye Bank Plc Seeks Extension to file its Interim Financial Statements for Q1 and Q2 2016
3. All Round Pressure Sinks Skye Bank FY’15 Earnings
4. Skye Bank Plc Reports Q4 2015 Results; Further Deterioration Expected in Q1 and Q2
5. SKYEBANK Declares N40.73bn Loss in 2015 Audited Results SP N0.70k
6. Tracking Skye bank’s Share Price: 15days After
7. Tracking Skye bank’s Share Price: 10days After
8. CBN Affirms Confidence in Skye Bank, Institutes Guarantee Line
9. Tracking Skye bank's Share Price: 5days After
10. Nigeria's Skye Bank Downgraded To 'CCC-' On Heightened Default Risk
11. Nigeria s Central Bank Takes Over Skye Bank - Sacks Board Over Capital Issues
12. Expectedly, S&P rates Skyebank a CCC+ on back of Economic & Liquidity Concerns
13. Skyebank and The Prolonged Delay on Earnings Announcement
14. Why investors should expect a contained earning from Skye Bank
15. The Surprising New Math of Acquisition of Banks in Nigeria – The Skye Bank Case
16. Reworking the Acquisition Maths of Mainstreet Bank by Skye Bank Plc
17. CBN Reduces maximum limit of FX borrowing to 75% of Capital
18. Skye Bank Plc and AMCON Sign Agreement on Acquisition .- Proshare
19. Skye Bank - The Math Adds Up says CBN, Acquisition Payment of Mainstreet Bank Done – Nov 01, 2014
20. SKYEBANK Seeks Four-Week Extension to File its 2015 Audited Financial Statement
21. SKYEBANK Issues Earnings Guidance for Financial Year Ended 31st December 2015
22. All eyes still on Skye Bank s capital raise
23. How to buy a Nigerian bank with no money