Monday, February 06, 2017 9:02 AM / NSE
Skye Bank has announced the voluntary resignation of some of its Executive Directors from the services of the Bank.
The Directors who resigned are Mr. Idris Yakubu, Mrs. Markie Idowu, Mrs. Abimbola Izu and Mr. Bayo Sanni.
The Directors had served in Executive Management capacity for nearly two years and had been part of the new Board of the Bank which came into being following the intervention of the Central Bank of Nigeria on July 4 2016.
The Group Managing Director of the Bank, Mr. Tokunbo Abiru thanked the Executive Directors for their service to the Bank, noting that they had contributed immensely to the successful leadership transition which commenced last year.
The Bank has also announced that the new development does not in any way affect the smooth running of the Bank as it continues to deliver services to its customers across the country. The portfolios of the Directors have been assigned to some General Managers to ensure a seamless transition.
Skye Bank is one of the eight Banks described by the CBN as a Systematically Important Bank (SIB) on account of its size, market share and interconnectedness.
1. Skye Bank is Neither Distressed Nor Liquidated - CBN
2. Skye Bank Plc Appoints Babatunde Osibodu as General Counsel
3. Tracking Skye bank's Share Price: 25days After
4. Skye Bank Plc Seeks Extension to file its Interim Financial Statements for Q1 and Q2 2016
5. All Round Pressure Sinks Skye Bank FY’15 Earnings
6. Skye Bank Plc Reports Q4 2015 Results; Further Deterioration Expected in Q1 and Q2
7. SKYEBANK Declares N40.73bn Loss in 2015 Audited Results SP N0.70k
8. Tracking Skye bank’s Share Price: 15days After
9. Tracking Skye bank’s Share Price: 10days After
10. CBN Affirms Confidence in Skye Bank, Institutes Guarantee Line
11. Tracking Skye bank's Share Price: 5days After
12. Nigeria's Skye Bank Downgraded To 'CCC-' On Heightened Default Risk
13. Nigeria s Central Bank Takes Over Skye Bank - Sacks Board Over Capital Issues
14. Expectedly, S&P rates Skyebank a CCC+ on back of Economic & Liquidity Concerns
15. Skyebank and The Prolonged Delay on Earnings Announcement
16. Why investors should expect a contained earning from Skye Bank
17. The Surprising New Math of Acquisition of Banks in Nigeria – The Skye Bank Case
18. Reworking the Acquisition Maths of Mainstreet Bank by Skye Bank Plc
19. CBN Reduces maximum limit of FX borrowing to 75% of Capital
20. Skye Bank Plc and AMCON Sign Agreement on Acquisition .- Proshare
21. Skye Bank - The Math Adds Up says CBN, Acquisition Payment of Mainstreet Bank Done – Nov 01, 2014
22. SKYEBANK Seeks Four-Week Extension to File its 2015 Audited Financial Statement
23. SKYEBANK Issues Earnings Guidance for Financial Year Ended 31st December 2015
24. All eyes still on Skye Bank s capital raise
25. How to buy a Nigerian bank with no money