Tuesday, August 08, 2017/ 10:15 AM /NSE
We write to notify The Nigerian Stock Exchange and the investing public that Chief Odunayo Olagundoye has resigned as an Independent Non-Executive Director of Scoa Nigeria Plc. With effect from 31st July, 2017.
The Board of Directors of Scoa Nigeria Plc. has accepted the resignation of Chief Odunayo Olagundoye and thanks him for his immense contribution during his tenure.
1. SCOA declares N385.57 million PAT in Q2'17 Results,(SP:N3.59k)
2. Scoa Nigeria Plc Restructures Its Operations
3. SCOA declares N2.5 billion PAT in 2016 Audited Results,(SP:N3.77k)
4. SCOA declares N962.99 million Loss in Q3'16 Results,(SP:N3.77k)
5. SCOA declares N469.01 million Loss in Q2'16 Result,(SP:N3.96k)
6. SCOA declares N2.94 million PAT in Q1'16 Result,(SP:N3.96k)