Wednesday, October 5, 2017 4:19 PM/ NSE
Resort Savings & Loans Plc. wishes to notify its shareholders and other stakeholders that at the meeting of the Board of Directors of the above Bank held on September 29, 2017, Senator Sunday Olawale fajinmi, a Non-Executive Director was elected Chairman of the Board of Directors. He was appointed a Non-Executive Director of the Bank on September 1, 2012.
A distinguished Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1998, Senator Sunday Olawale Fajinmi holds a Higher National Diploma in Marketing from Teesside University, Middlesbrough, United Kingdom. He is a member of the British Institute of Marketing and Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK. He is also a fellow of the Nigeria Computer Society and his business and industry experience spans over 30 years.
3. NSE Places RESORTSAL on Full Suspension Pursuant to the Directives of SEC
4. Resort Savings & Loans Plc Appoints Olayemi Rabiu as an Executive Director
5. Resort Savings & Loans Plc Relocates Head Office
6. RESORTSAL: Dr. Nosike Agokei Resigns as a Non-Executive Director
7. RESORTSAL: Dr. Nosike Agokei Resigns as a Non-Executive Director