Saturday, May 30, 2020 / 12:05 PM / State House
Press Release / Header Image Credit: BusinessDay NG
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the reconstitution of the Board of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), after the expiration of the term of the board members appointed in 2016.
Members of the new Board are:
1. Mohammed Lawal (North West),
2. Tajudeen Umar (North East),
3. Adamu Mahmood Attah (North Central),
4. Senator Magnus Abe (South South),
5. Dr Stephen Dike (South East), and
6. Chief Pius Akinyelure (South West).
The new board will be in place for three years.
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
May 30, 2020