January 29, 2018 /9:15 AM /NSE
The Board of Directors of (‘the Board) PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc (‘the Company’), hereby announces the following resignation and appointment:
Resignation - Mr David Petzer
Mr. David Petzer has resigned as the Chief Finance Officer of the Company with effect from 19th February, 2018. This follows his decision to pursue other personal endeavors. David joined the Company on 1st September 2012.
Appointment - Mr. Pedro Barreto
Mr Pedro Barreto has been appointed as the new Chief Finance Officer of the Company effective 2oth February 2018.
Mr Barreto is finance professional with varied international experience in working for multinational companies in Africa, Asia and Europe. Prior to his appointment, Mr Barreto was the Chief Finance Officer of the Ambrian Group. He has held previous position as the CFO for Pepsi Africa and several roles in financial control and commercial finance with CIMPOR India.
Mr Barreto is a native of Portugal and speaks Portuguese, English, Spanish and French.
1. PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Q1’18 - FY’18 Begins With a Loss as FX Overhang Persists
2. PZ Cussons Q1 2018 Results Showed a Loss after Tax on Input and Operating Cost Pressure
3. PZ Cussons Nig. Plc. - Loss in Q1-18; But Profit to Return in Subsequent Quarters
4. PZ Cussons Nigeria Q1’18 Results - Pre & Post-tax Losses of N181m and N61m Respectively Driven by FX
5. PZ declares N123.08 mln Loss in Q1 2018 Result,(SP:N26.00k)
6. PZ Cussons Nigeria - Decent Results despite Substantial Fx Loss
7. Corporate Earnings for the Week Ending 080917 – PZ Declares N3.69bn PAT in Q4'17 Results
8. PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc FY 2017 - Impressive End to FY’17, EPS Up 73% YoY
9. PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc - Impressive Q4-17 Result Caps Solid 2017FY Performance
10. PZ Cussons Nigeria Reports Q4 2017 Results - Positive Reaction by the Market Likely
11. PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc - Better-Than-Expected Recovery in Q3'17
12. PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc - Lower OPEX Supports Q3’17 Earnings