February 1, 2018 /12:30 PM /NSE
Oando Plc hereby notifies the shareholders and other stakeholders of the appointment Of Mr. Muntari Muhammed Zubairu as Group Chief Corporate Services and Operations Officer. In accordance with Article 88 of the Company’s articles of association, the Board of Directors has also appointed Mr. Muntari Muhammad Zubairu as an Executive Director of the Company effective February 5, 2018.
Mr. Muntari Muhammad Zubairu
Mr. Zubairu is a highly respected leader with 26 years progressive experience in the financial services industry. His experience and achievements cover key aspects of Banking, including International Banking, Treasury Operations, Retail, Corporate and Commercial Banking. He was until recently, a Deputy General Manager and Group Head Commercial Banking North, at Access Bank Plc. In that role, he used his experience and vast network to drive the bank’s strategy and growth in the North.
Prior to working with Access Bank, Mr. Zubairu worked at various times as Group Head Retail Banking and Public Sector at First Bank (2010-2017), Group Head Commercial Banking and Divisional Head Public Sector at Diamond Bank (1998-2010), and at FSB International Bank (1995-1998) and Citibank Nigeria (1992-1995) amongst other leadership roles.
Mr. Zubairu holds an MSc in Project Management from the University of Salford, an MBA from the University of Abuja and a B.Engr. Electrical Engineering from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. He is also a member of Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria, Nigerian Society of Engineers and Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria. He has also attended several Executive Management Programmes in the leading institutions including Harvard Business School, Insead Business School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Lagos Business School
1. Oando Plc Appoints Alhaji Bukar Aji as a Non-Executive Director
2. Oando Plc Reached a Peace Accord with Alhaji Dahiru Mangal; Withdraws Petition
3. Does Taking Position to Average Losses Means Investors Still Have Confidence in OANDO?
4. Oando Plc Traded 3.78% of Total Market Volume Yesterday
5. Oando PLC Releases Further Update on SEC Investigation
6. Oando’s Official Statement on the Commencement of a Forensic Audit into the Affairs of the Company
7. Review of the SEC Technical Committee Recommendations, Opinion and Final Report
8. SEC to continue Forensic Audit on Oando PLC
9. Oando PLC Announces Relocation of its Head Office
10. FHC Strikes Out Oando Suit Against SEC, Refers Plaintiff To IST Citing Lack of Jurisdiction