January 23, 2018 /4:45 PM /NSE
Oando PLC (“Oando” or the “Company”) hereby notifies the shareholders and other stakeholders that the Board of Directors of Oando has appointed Alhaji Bukar Aji, OON as a Non-Executive Director of the Company in accordance with Article 88 of the Company’s articles of association, effective 19 January, 2018.
Alhaji Bukar Aji, OON
Alhaji Bukar Goni Aji, OON, was born on 13th January, 1959 at Busari village in Yobe State. He attended the Government College, Maiduguri; Borno College of Basic Studies, Maiduguri and graduated from the University of Maiduguri in 1984.
He began his civil service career in Yobe State where he held several key positions, including Chief Administrative Officer, Governor’s Office, Maiduguri (1989-1991), Principal Secretary to the Military Administrator of Yobe State (1992-1993); and Principal Secretary to the first civilian governor of Yobe State (1992-1993); and Principal Secretary to the second military Administrator of the State (1993-1995).
In year 2000, he was appointed into Federal Civil Service and served as the Director, Planning, Research and Statistics (PRS) at the Federal Ministry of Women Affairs in 1995 and was later posted to the Federal Ministry of Defence in year 2000 as Director, Personnel Management. He also headed various Departments in the Ministry of Defence until his posting to the Office of the Secretary to the Government in 2008 as the Director, International Organizations.
In 2009, he was appointed Permanent Secretary and posted to the Ministry of Defence. He later served as Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Police Affairs (August 2009-2010) and Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Works (September 2011-November 2012); and Permanent Secretary, Common Serviced Office, Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation.
1. Oando Plc Reached a Peace Accord with Alhaji Dahiru Mangal; Withdraws Petition
2. Does Taking Position to Average Losses Means Investors Still Have Confidence in OANDO?
3. Oando Plc Traded 3.78% of Total Market Volume Yesterday
4. Oando PLC Releases Further Update on SEC Investigation
5. Oando’s Official Statement on the Commencement of a Forensic Audit into the Affairs of the Company
6. Review of the SEC Technical Committee Recommendations, Opinion and Final Report
7. SEC to continue Forensic Audit on Oando PLC
8. Oando PLC Announces Relocation of its Head Office
9. FHC Strikes Out Oando Suit Against SEC, Refers Plaintiff To IST Citing Lack of Jurisdiction
10.Landmark Lagos Midstream Jetty conceived by Oando PLC, to impact Nigeria’s Oil and Gas Industry