Tuesday, October 03, 2017/10:21 AM/ NSE
This is to inform you of the changes to the Board of Directors of Nestle Nigeria Plc effective 1 January 2018.
Mr. Syed Saiful Islam, currently the Finance & Control Director of Nestle Nigeria Plc, will be transferred to Nestle Pakistan as the Head of Finance & Control with effect from 1 January 2018. Consequently, he has informed the Board of his inability to continue to serve as the Finance & Control director of Nestle Nigeria Plc in view of his relocation from Nigeria to Pakistan in December 2017. The Board has accepted his decision.
The Board has appointed Mr. Jagdish Kumar Singla to take over from Mr. Islam as the Finance & Control Director of Nestle Nigeria Plc with effect from 1 January 2018.
Mr. Singla is an Indian and currently the Country Controller of Nestle Sri Lanka. Mr. Singla joined Nestle India in 1990 and served in various roles at the Moga Factory and in Management Accounting at the Head Office, before moving to China in 1997 as Factory Controller, Shuangcheng. Subsequently, he took over the responsibility of Business Controller – Milks and Nutrition for Greater China Region.
He went back to India in 2004 as Controller of Moga Factory. In 2008, he was appointed the Head of Internal Audit where he played a key role in preserving internal control and transforming audit and control processes. He moved into his current role in 2014 where he displayed solid leadership and strong functional knowledge.
10. Nestle Nigeria Plc Announces Notification of Board Changes
11. NESTLE Declares N7.93 bn PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:570.00k)
12. Nestle Nigeria Q3 2016 Results Review - Underlying Results Strong Despite FX Losses
13. Nestle Nigeria Plc - 9M’16 EPS Down 97% YoY as FX Loss Swells
14. NESTLE Declares N484.69 mln PAT in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:791.00k)
15. Nestle Nig. Plc Records LAT in Q3-16 on Higher Effective Tax
16. Nigeria Outlook - Seeking a Winning Formula
17. Nestle Nigeria Maintains HOLD Rating Despite 82% Cut to EPS Forecast on FX Loss
18. FX - Biggest Risk to Nestle’s Earnings Outlook