Thursday, September 28, 2017 / 11:10 AM /NSE
The Board of Directors of Neimeth International Pharmaceuticals Plc. announces the resignation of our Managing Director/CEO Mrs. Ebere Igboko Ekpunobi (Ph.D). She joined the company in November 2015 as Acting Managing Director and was confirmed to the position of Managing Director/CEO in March 2016. On 18TH May, 2017 she suffered a sporting accident and had to travel Overseas for medication which is still on-going and has necessitated her resignation on 11TH September, 2017. The Board wishes her God’s complete healing and success in her future endeavors.
The Board announces the appointment of Mr. Chris U. Mmeje as Acting Managing Director/CEO with immediate effect. Mr. Chris U. Mmeje has been the Finance Director of the company since 2008. Prior to that, he had a distinguished career in the banking industry that spanned over 25 years. He will oversee the affairs of the company until the emergence of a substantive Managing Director.
2. NEIMETH Declares N248.36 million loss in Q1'17 Results, (SP:N0.64k)
3. NEIMETH Declares N65.09 million PAT in Q3'16 Results, (SP:N0.78k)
4. NEIMETH declares N116.69 million PAT in Q3'16 Result,(SP:N1.18k)
5. NEIMETH declares N100.45 million PAT in Q2'16 Result,(SP:N0.69k)
6. NEIMETH declares N51.85 million PAT in Q1'16 result,(SP:N0.86k)
7. NEIMETH Declares N335.68 mln loss in 2015 Audited Result SP N0.89k