Wednesday, December 6, 2017 / 11:30 AM / NSE
The Board of Directors of Neimeth International Pharmaceuticals Plc. announces the appointment of Mrs. Roseline Oputa MPSN as an Executive Director on the 20th October, 2017.
Mrs. Oputa obtained a Bache for of Pharmacy Degree from the University of Nigeria Nsukka in 1990. She joined the Company in 1992 as Pharmaceutical Sales Representative and has held various positions in the Company, such as Manager Sales Training and Customer Satisfaction, National Demand Manager, Group Product Manager, Marketing Manager, Associate Director/Head of Ethical Product Group (EPG), Director of Administration and Corporate Programmes. She has equally attended several trainings in the area of Sales, Marketing, Leadership and Management.
Prior to her appointment, she served as operational Director of Sales/ Marketing. Her appointment will be ratified at the forthcoming AGM.
2. Neimeth Plc Announces the Resignation of Sir Godfrey Nnamdi Ohuabunwa as Non-Executive Director
3. Fire Incident At Neimeth International Pharmaceuticals Plc
4. NEIMETH Declares N248.36 million loss in Q1'17 Results, (SP:N0.64k)
5. NEIMETH Declares N65.09 million PAT in Q3'16 Results, (SP:N0.78k)
6. NEIMETH declares N116.69 million PAT in Q3'16 Result,(SP:N1.18k)