Wednesday, July 26, 2017/ 11: 20 AM /NSE
We are pleased to notify the Nigerian Stock Exchange, our esteemed shareholders and the investing public that the Board of directors of NCR (Nigeria) Plc has approved the appointment of Ms. Louise Georgiou as a Non-Executive Director of the Company with effect from Wednesday July 18, 2017.
Ms. Louise Georgiou is of Cypriot Nationality and has been appointed to fill up the casual vacancy created due to the departure of Mr. George Flouros from NCR Corporation and subsequently his office as a Director of the Company.
Ms. Louise Georgiou is a Certified Public Accountant and holds a Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Economics, Commercial law and Accounting from the University of the Witwatersrand Johannesburg, South Africa.
She is currently the Treasury Manager NCR (Middle East) Ltd for Europe, Middle East and Africa Region.
She started her career with the South African Bank of Athens Ltd as an Advances and Security Manager.
She speaks English, Greek and African fluently.
We are optimistic that her wealth of experience will be of great benefit to the company.
The Board and Management of NCR (Nigeria) Plc wish her all the best as she takes on this new appointment.
1. NCR Plc Appoints Matthew Akinlade as an Independent Non-Executive Director
2. NCR declares N45.4m loss in Q3 '13 result,(SP:N16.83k)
3. NCR Nigeria Plc declares N3.00 dividend in '11 Audited result(SP- N13.01k)
4. NCR Plc Sentiment Analysis Report – W/E May 04, 2012
5. NCR Nigeria Plc declares N344.9 million PAT in Q2 2011 result.