Tuesday/ August 22, 2017/ 9:00 AM /NSE
This is to inform the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and the investing public that Mr. Norbert Bielderman has resigned from Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc. as the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer with effect from 31st August 2017 and proceeded on terminal leave with effect from 7th August 2017.
The Board of Directors has appointed Mrs. Folashade Ode as the Acting Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer with effect from 7th August 2017. Please take note of the change.
1. Mr. David Thomas Resigns as Director of Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc
2. NAHCO Chairman, Suleiman Yahyah, Bows Out As Denis Hasdenteufel Takes Over
3. Nacho Updates Regulators and Stakeholders on EFCC's Visit
4. NAHCO Appoints Norbert Bielderman as Acting Managing Director
5. NAHCO Releases Approval of Free Trade Zone License to its Subsidiary
6. NAHCO Plc records improved sentiments, appreciates by +11.11% in 2-days
7. Investor's ALERT: Stocks that made headlines today - 130213