Wednesday, September 21, 2016 5:24pm / NSE
This is to notify the general public of the recent changes to the constitution of the Board of Directors of Guinness Nigeria Plc.
Mr Nick Blazquez resigned as a member of the Board of Directors and as Vice Chairman of Guinnes Nigeria Plc with effect from 4th July 2016. The Board formally considered and accepted his resignation at the meeting of the Board held on 19 September 2016.
Mr John O’Keeffe, the President for Diageo Africa and a Non-Executive Director of Guinness Nigeria Plc was elected by the Board of Directors as the Vice Chairman of the Board at the meeting of the Board held on 19 September 2016.
1. Guinness Nigeria Plc Reports Pre-tax Loss of N4.4bn in Q4’16 Results
2. GUINNESS Declares N2.02bn Loss in 2016 Audited Result SP N100.00k
3. GUINNESS Records Unimpressive Q3 Result Downgraded to Underperform
4. GUINNESS Records 83.4 Decline in PAT in Q3 16 Result SP N99.84k
5. Guinness Nigeria to pay fine of N11.4 million
6. Guinness Nigeria Q3 ‘16: -0.5bn PBT loss off 33% drop in sales yoy
7. GUINNESS Records 83.4 Decline in PAT in Q3 16 Result SP N99.84k
8. GUINNESS Records 83.4 Decline in PAT in Q3 16 Result SP N99.84k
9. GUINNESS to List N10bn Series 2 and Series 3 Commercial Paper Issues on FMDQ OTC Platform
10. Guinness Nigeria posts a weak Q2 2016 neutral rating retained