Friday, June 23, 2017 6:10 PM /NSE
The Board of Directors of Access Bank Plc hereby announces the retirement of Mr Emmanuel Chiejina as a Non-Executive Director of the company with effect from June 23, 2017. This follows his completion of the maximum term limit of 12 years on the board as allowed by the Central Bank of Nigeria's Code of Corporate Governance for Banks
Mr Chiejina has confirmed that he has no disagreement with the Board and there is no issue relating to his retirement that needs to be brought to the attention of the shareholders of the company or the regulatory authorities.
The Board would like to express its appreciation to Mr. Chiejina for his contributions and services to the Company.
With the retirement of Mr Chiejina, the company now has 14 Directors comprising 6 Executives and 8 Non-Executive Directors ( including 4 Independent Directors)
1. Access Bank Plc Q1'17 Conference Call & Earnings Presentation - The Key Takeaways
2. ACCESS Declares N26.02 billion PAT in Q1 2017 Results,(SP:N6.40k)
3. Access Bank Plc holds 28th AGM, pays shareholders total dividend of 65k for 2016 FY
4. Access Bank Plc - Management to Continue Exploiting Opportunities in FX Derivatives
5. Access Bank Plc 2016 FY Conference Call & Earnings Presentation - The Key Takeaways