Monday, July 24, 2017/1:25PM/NSE
At the Board meeting of the Company held on the 17th day of July, 2017 a new Company Secretary was appointed for Livestock Feeds Plc to replace Mr. Adeleke Yusuf with effect from the 17th day of July 2017. She is MRS BOLANLE MARYANNE OYEKAN.
Bolanle holds a bachelor of Laws degree from Ogun state University, Ago-Iwoye and a Master of Laws from University of Lagos. She was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2004 and has since practiced law. She is an Associate member of Institute of Arbitrators (UK), and a member of the Business Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners of Nigeria.
Bolanle worked in law firms which include Akindelano legal Practitioners and Austen-Peters & Co before joining APT Securities & Funds Limited, a non-banking financial institution as Company Secretary & Legal Adviser in 2013. She joined UAC of Nigeria Plc in January 2017 as company secretary, subsidiaries.
1. LIVESTOCK Declares N17.65 million PAT in Q1 2017 Result,(SP:N0.74k)
2. LIVESTOCK Declares N152.28 million PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N0.68k)
3. LIVESTOCK Declares N107.34 million PAT in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:N0.78k)
4. Livestock Feeds Plc Apply for Approval and Listing of Rights Issue
5. LIVESTOCK Declares N41.78 million PAT in Q2 2016 Result,(SP:N0.97k)
6. LIVESTOCK Declares N2.32 million PAT in Q1 2016 Result,(SP:N0.88k)