Tuesday, June 26, 2018 11:35AM / NSE
The Board of Directors, Linkage Assurance Plc, has named Daniel Braie Acting Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of the Company. He takes over from Dr. Pius Apere whose appointment with the Company ended 21st June, 2018.
The decision follows an emergency board meeting held on the 21st June, 2018.
Mr. Braie will be in charge of the management of the Company pending the appointment and confirmation of substantive Managing Director.
The Board and Management wishes Dr. Pius Apere success in his future endeavours.
1. Linkage Assurance Plc Appoints Dr. Pius Apere as CEO
2. LINKASSURE Released Q4 2017 and Q1 2018 Results, Declares N732.54m PAT in Q1, (SP:N0.85k)
3. Linkage Assurance Plc Appoints Chief Joshua Bernard Fumudoh as Non- Executive Director
4. Linkage Assurance Plc Appoints Non – Executive Directors
5. LINKASSURE Declares N2.45 bln PAT in Q3 2017 Result,(SP:N0.80k)
6. LINKASSURE declares N2.51 bln PAT in Q2'17 result,(SP:N0.55k)
7. LINKASSURE Declares N1.42 Billion PAT in Q1'17 Results, (SP:N0.55k)
8. LINKASSURE Declares N544.56 million PAT in 2016 Audited Results (SP:N0.55k)
9. Linkage Assurance Plc Announces a Delay in Filing of Its 2016 Annual Audited Accounts