January 31, 2018 /5:25 PM /NSE
We hereby notify the general public, The Nigerian Stock Exchange (”The Exchange") and our esteemed Shareholders that the Board of Directors of Linkage Assurance Plc, at its Emergency Board meeting held on the 31St of January, 2018 approved the appointment of Chief. Joshua Bernard Fumudoh as Non- Executive Director
Chief Joshua Bernard Fumodoh is the founder and Managing Director of Manufacturing and Marketing Co. (Nig.) ltd. He is also the Chairman of Boston Capital Investment ltd and BCI Global Properties Ltd.
Chief Fumudoh holds an Accounting degree from the University of Lagos. His appointment is subject to the approval of the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) and to be ratified by the Company's shareholders.
Also at the same, meeting the Board accepted the resignation of Chief (Dr.) John Anderson Eseimokumoh from the Board. Chief Eseimokumoh resigned from the Board to concentrate on other of his businesses.
Chief Eseimokumoh served on the Board as Non-Executive Director from August 13, 2013 to January 31, 2018 and until his resignation he was the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Following the resignation of Mr. Eseimokumoh from the Board, the members of the Board elected Mr. Joshua Bernard Fumudoh as the new Chairman of the board.
2. LINKASSURE Declares N2.45 bln PAT in Q3 2017 Result,(SP:N0.80k)
3. LINKASSURE declares N2.51 bln PAT in Q2'17 result,(SP:N0.55k)
4. LINKASSURE Declares N1.42 Billion PAT in Q1'17 Results, (SP:N0.55k)
5. LINKASSURE Declares N544.56 million PAT in 2016 Audited Results (SP:N0.55k)
6. Linkage Assurance Plc Announces a Delay in Filing of Its 2016 Annual Audited Accounts