Friday, March 22, 2019 03:15PM / NSE
The Board of Directors of Lafarge Africa Plc hereby
notifies the Exchange of the following Board changes:
- The resignation of Ms.
Geraldine Picaud as a Non-Executive Director of Lafarge Africa Plc with
effect from 21st March 2019.
Geraldine Picaud joined the Board of the Company on the 7th of April, 2018 and
has served in the capacity of a Non- Executive Director till her resignation.
The Board and Management of the Company wish her the best in her future
- The appointment of Ms. Karine Uzan Mercie as a
Non-Executive Director on the Board of Lafarge Africa Plc with effect from
22nd March 2019.
Karine Uzan Mercie (French) is currently the Group Head of Tax at
LafargeHolcim. Prior to joining LafargeHolcim in 2017, she occupied different
positions including Vice-President Tax & VP Corporate Initiatives,
VicePresident Tax Europe & VP Projects Finance, Vice-President Public
Affairs & Communication, France at Coca-Cola Enterprises INC in Atlanta,
USA. She was also Vice-President Tax at Alstom in Paris, France and
International Tax lawyer at Ernst & Young in Paris, France. Karine is a
lawyer and member of the Paris Bar.
Meanwhile, Lafarge Africa wishes to notify The
Nigerian Stock Exchange and the investing public that the Board Meeting was
adjourned till Wednesday, 27th March 2019 to enable the Board conclude other
items on the agenda.
Visit Lafarge Africa
Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph – One Year Share Price Movement
Table – Q3 2018 Results
Lafarge Africa Plc
Announces Rights Issue Result
2. Lafarge Africa Board of Directors Approve Rights
Issue Allotment Proposal For SEC Clearance
3. Lafarge Africa Records 0.40% YTD Gains as Right
4. Lafarge Africa Plc Extends Rights Issue Closure
Date To Monday January 28, 2019
5. Lafarge Africa Plc 2018-19 Rights Issue –
Trading Below Its Rights Issue Price By 5.42%
6. Lafarge Africa 2018
Rights Issue - To Accept or Renounce?
7. Lafarge Africa Plc Holds Emergency Board Meeting
to Consider The Rights Issue Price
8. Lafarge Africa Plc Issues Explanatory Note on Q3
2018 Results Modifications
9. 5 Key Takeaways - Lafarge Africa Plc Q3 2018
Conference Call and Earnings Presentation
10. Lafarge Africa Q3 2018 Results - Revenue Grows
By 4.8% To N234.3bn (SP:N21.00k)
11. Lafarge Africa Plc Holds Emergency Board
Meeting; Notifies of Closed Period
12. Lafarge Africa Loan Restructuring - Silver
Lining Or Same Old Story
13. Lafarge Africa Plc to Hold Extra-Ordinary
General Meeting on Sep 25 2018
14. Lafarge Africa Plc Series 7 Commercial Paper
15. Lafarge Africa Plc Series 7 Commercial Paper Now
16. Understanding Lafarge’s H1 2018 Results
Africa PLC - H1 Fails to Flatter, Rights Issue to Provide Reprieve