Thursday, December 14, 2017 / 6:29PM
We hereby notify the general public that Mr. Sikiru Rufai has been appointed to the Board of Directors of Honeywell Flour Mills Plc as a non-Executive Director, with effect from the 13th of December, 2017.
Mr. Sikiru Rufai is the Group Chief Finance Officer at Honeywell Group. Before joining Honeywell Group in 2005 as the Group Head of Portfolio Management, he worked with United Bank of Africa Limited (now UBA Plc), Oyelami Soetan Adeleke and Co. (Chartered Accountants, Baker Tiller Nigeria), Profound Securities Limited and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). At PwC, Mr. Rufai was a pioneering staff and only Nigerian Manager of the Corporate Finance and Strategy Group in Africa Central.
He is a graduate of both Universities of Jos and Lagos, where he obtained a Bachelor of Science and Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees respectively. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. He is a Fellow of the National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria and a Fellow of the Certified Institute of Cost Management of Nigeria. He is also an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria. He has over two decades of work experience in teaching, consulting, finance, strategy, business process restructuring, audit, training and human resource management.
2. Honeywell Flour Mill Plc Announces New Corporate Logo & Product Packaging
3. HONYFLOUR Declares N643mln PAT in Q1'18 Result,(SP:N1.93k)
4. HONYFLOUR Declares N4.31bn PAT in 2017 Audited Results,(SP:N1.93k)
5. Honeywell Flour Mills Plc Announces the Resignation of Mrs. Oluseye Sandey as Board of Director of t
6. Honeywell Flour Mills Plc Holds Board Meeting
7. HONYFLOUR PAT Drops by 10.9% in Q3'17 Results,(SP:N1.10k)