Thursday, August 10, 2017/ 9:00 AM /NSE
1. This is to notify the Nigerian Stock Exchange and the public that Mr. Phil John Jenkins, a Non-Executive Director, gave notice of his resignation from the Board of Directors via his letter dated 10 April 2017; the Board formally considered and accepted his resignation with effect from 25th April 2017 at its meeting held on same date.
2. Mr. Cephas Afebuameh, an Executive Director, also gave notice of his resignation from the Board via his letter dated 13 April 2017; the Board formally considered and accepted his resignation with effect from 25th April 2017 at its meeting held on same date.
3. The Board also at its meeting 25th April 2017 approved the appointment of Mr. Leo Breen as a Non-Executive Director of Guinness Nigeria with effect 25 April 2017.
We would also like to bring these changes to the attention of the market.
1. Guinness Nigeria Plc Rights Issue Opens on July 24, 2017
2. Guinness Nigeria Plc Records PBT of N2.2bn in Q3 2017 Results
3. Guinness Nigeria announces rights issue price at N58.00, 17% discount to market price
4. Guinness Nigeria Plc Responses to Court Process Filed by Pharma Deko Plc
5. Guinness Nigeria Plc - 2016 Sustainability Report
6. Guinness Nigeria Plc FQ2 17 - Currency Pressures Drive Another Sober Result
7. Guinness Nigeria Plc Q1'17 Results - Fiscal Year Kicks Off Negative, SELL