Monday, September 11, 2017 / 2:30 PM /NSE
This is to notify the Nigerian Stock Exchange and the public that the Board at its meeting of 30 August 2017 approved the appointment of Mr. Mark Sandys as a Non-Executive Director of Guinness Nigeria Plc with effect from 30 August 2017.
We would also like to bring these changes to the attention of the market.
BRIEF PROFILE OF MR. MARK SANDYS
Mark Sandys obtained an MA in English & French from Balliol College, Oxford University in 1996. He is a highly experienced Senior Marketing Executive with over 2 decades cognate experience. He has worked for Diageo Plc for over 19 years in different capacities including as Global Marketing Strategy & Innovation Director Baileys, Marketing & Innovation Director, Diageo Russia & Eastern Europe (based in Moscow); Category Director, Whisky & Reserve, Asia Pacific. He is currently the Global Head of Beer, Baileys & Smirnoff for Diageo Plc. He was appointed to the Board as a Non-Executive Director with effect from 30 August 2017. He resides in Ireland.
1. Guinness Nigeria Reports Q4 2017 Results – Gross Margin Contracted by 993bps QoQ to 44.8%
2. GUINNESS Declares N1.92bn PAT in 2017 Audited Result,(SP:N75.50k)
3. Guinness Nigeria Plc Notifies of Changes to Board of Directors
4. Guinness Nigeria Plc Rights Issue Opens on July 24, 2017
5. Guinness Nigeria Q3 2017 Results Review - Neutral Rating Maintained
6. Guinness Nigeria Plc Records PBT of N2.2bn in Q3 2017 Results
7. GUINNESS Declares N2.56bn Loss in Q3'17 Results,(SP:N60.00k)
8. Guinness Nigeria announces rights issue price at N58.00, 17% discount to market price
9. Guinness Nigeria Plc Responses to Court Process Filed by Pharma Deko Plc
10. Guinness Nigeria Plc - 2016 Sustainability Report