Wednesday, October 04, 2017/3:15 PM/ NSE
Kindly be informed that, the Board of Directors of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (“GTBank”) has approved the appointment of Mrs. Victoria Osondu Adefala as an Independent Non-Executive Director of GTBank.
Mrs. Adefala is a seasoned professional with over twenty-four (24) years’ work experience which cuts across the Financial, Manufacturing and Transportation Industry as well as the Legal profession, having worked with African Chamber of Commerce, Houston, Texas, Michelin Nigeria Limited and Alstom Nigeria. She was the Country President and Managing Director of Alstom Nigeria up till 2016, when she set up the WHITGIFT Law firm, where she is the Managing Partner. She has served on the board of other reputable companies.
The approval of the Central Bank of Nigeria has been received for the said appointment.
2. GTBank Plc Announces Board Meeting to Consider Q3’17 Financial Statements
3. Nigeria-Based Guaranty Trust Bank 'B-B' And 'ngBBB-ngA-2' Ratings Affirmed; Outlook Stable
4. GTBank - International Cash Tender Offer in Respect of US$400m 6.000 per Cent Notes Due 2018
5. GTBank Q2 2017 Results Review - Pausing for Breath After Strong YTD Gains
6. GTBank Plc H1 2017 Conference Call & Earnings Presentation - The Key Takeaways