November 2, 2017 4:17 PM /NSE
Evans Medical Plc would like to announce that one of its Non-Executive Directors, Chief Lawrence Anga has resigned as a director from the Board of the Company with effect from 20th October, 2017, and his resignation letter would be presented for acceptance by the Board at the company’s next Board of Directors meeting.
The company wishes to express its profound gratitude to the Chief Lawrence Anga for his services during his tenure as a director of the Company and wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
2. EVANSMED Releases Q1, Q2 & Q3'15 Results; Declares N722.06 million Loss in Q3,(SP:N0.50k)
3. EVANSMED Declares N972.9 million Loss in 2014 Audited Result,(SP:N0.50k)
4. Nigerian Stock Market Records -22.47% YTD loss as EVANSMED Tops Losers with -78.07%
5. EVANSMED: Double bottom pattern is in the process of formation
6. EVANSMED: Another rally is underway on improved money inflow
7. EVANSMED attracts hunters, extends reversal from 40mths low
8. EVANSMED declares N820.5 million Loss in Q4'13 Audited Result,(SP:N0.54k)