Thursday, October 12, 2017/ 3:40 PM /NSE
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated, (ETI), the Lome-based parent company of the Ecobank Group, announces changes on its Board of directors.
Dr Adesegun Akin-Olugbade and Mr Ignace Clomegah have resigned from the Board to enable them focus on other personal responsibilities. The Board, Management and staff of ETI express their gratitude to them for their significant contributions to the Ecobank Group and their renewed commitment to continue to assist and support the Group as and when necessary.
The Board welcomes Mr Monish Dutt, a seasoned investment professional who is a consultant on Emerging Markets. He is a Director of Sagicor Financial Corporation, a pan-Caribbean insurance group with assets of US$6 billion; he is also on the Board of Sagicor Life Insurance Corporation, the Group's operations in the US based in Florida. Mr Monish Dutt is a nominee of International Finance Corporation and replaces Mr Kadita Tshibaka who has left the Board having reached the retirement age of seventy.
2. ETI Releases Update on the $400m Convertible Bond Issue
3. ETI Signs $250m Senior Unsecured Loan Facility
4. ETI Records 21.4% Growth in PAT in Q2'17 Results,(SP:N17.99k)
5. Ecobank Unveils “World Class” Premier Banking Lounge in Port Harcourt
6. ETI Appoints Mr. Eric Odhiambo as Its New Chief Risk Officer and Group Head, Risk Management
7. ETI Announces the Co-option of Mr Greg Davis to its Board of Directors
8. ETI Declares N18.68bn PAT in Q1'17 Results,(SP:N7.8k)
9. ETI Declares N52.6bn Loss After Tax in 2016 Audited Results (SP:N8.20k)
10. Ecobank to Publish Year Ended 2016 Audited Financial Results on 18 April 2017
11. Erratum to Ecobank Announcement Regarding Delay to Publishing of 2016 Audited Results
12. ETI Announces a Delay to the Publishing of Year Ended 31 December 2016 Results
13. Afreximbank and ETI agree on African trade and investment promotion including US$500 mln programme
14. Extract from Financials - ETI Tops Companies by Turnover as DANGCEM Leads on PAT
15. ETI Records 15% Drop in PAT in Q3'16,(SP:N10.50k)
ETI and Old Mutual Announce New Strategic Agreement
17. Eveline Tall Daouda leaves Ecobank after two decades