Thursday, July 19, 2018 10:55 AM /News
Ecobank Group has announced the appointment of Patrick Akinwuntan as Managing Director designate of Ecobank Nigeria subject to regulatory approval.
Mr. Patrick Akinwuntan is currently a Group Executive Director, Consumer Banking Division at Ecobank Transnational Inc. Prior to this, he held various roles at the Group, including Group Executive Domestic Bank Products, Group Executive Director Operations, Technology, Transaction and Retail Banking and Managing Director of eProcess International, where he led the establishment of the Ecobank Pan-African Technology and Shared Services Centre in Accra, Ghana.
He was Executive Director, Retail Banking at Ecobank Nigeria between 2001 and 2005 and Group Chief Financial Officer between 1999 and 2001.
Before joining Ecobank, he worked for Ernst & Young (now EY), Manufacturers Merchant Bank and Spring Fountain Management Consultants in Nigeria.
He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria. He holds an MBA from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Nigeria. He is also an alumnus of the Harvard Business School’s Senior Executive Program.
1. ETI IR Page - TheAnalyst
2. Ecobank Transnational Incorporated: About Us/Leadership
3. ETI Announces the Resignation of Mr Charles Kie as Ecobank Nigeria Managing Director
4. ETI Mandates 3 Banks as Joint Book Runners to Arrange Fixed-Income Investor Meetings
5. ETI Announces the Retirement of Ms Dolika Banda from Its Board
6. ETI Declares N27.75bn PAT in Q1'18 Results,(SP:N19.50k)
7. Ecobank Mobile App Reaches 4 Million Users Milestone In Africa
8. ETI Declares N57.76 bn PAT in Q3'17 Results,(SP:N17.00k)
9. Ecobank Nigeria Ltd Outlook Revised To Stable On Group Support; 'B-B' Ratings Affirmed
10. ETI Releases Update on the $400m Convertible Bond Issue
11. ETI Signs $250m Senior Unsecured Loan Facility
12. ETI Records 21.4% Growth in PAT in Q2'17 Results,(SP:N17.99k)
13. Ecobank Unveils “World Class” Premier Banking Lounge in Port Harcourt
14. ETI Appoints Mr. Eric Odhiambo as Its New Chief Risk Officer and Group Head, Risk Management
15. ETI Announces the Co-option of Mr Greg Davis to its Board of Directors
16. ETI Declares N18.68bn PAT in Q1'17 Results,(SP:N7.8k)