Thursday, June 6, 2019 11:30AM / NSE
eTranzact International PLC (“The Company”) wishes to inform its esteemed Shareholders, Stakeholders, The Nigerian Stock Exchange (“The Exchange”) and the general public of the following appointments:
Mr. Olaniyi Toluwalope holds a BSc in Accounting from the University of Lagos and an MBA from the University of Virginia’s Darden Graduate School of Business. He is also a Chartered Accountant.
Before joining eTranzact International PLC as the Chief Financial Officer in 2011, he worked in several units within PricewaterhouseCoopers including Financial Services, Energy and Oil & Gas, Telecommunication, and Consumer and Industrial Products. He also worked at JP Morgan Securities Investment Banking Division and Credit Suisse First Boston’s Investment Banking unit in New York City.
Mr. Toluwalope served as the Interim Chief Executive Officer before the Board’s approval to the substantive Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Hakeem Adeniji-Adele holds a BSc Honours in Mathematics and Computer Science from University of London Goldsmiths College and an MBA (Corporate Finance) from the University of Leicester Management School.
Mr. Adeniji-Adele served as the Chief Technology Officer and Public Service Director of Microsoft between 2015 and 2018. He also worked in Aspirah Technology Solutions Limited where he was the Managing Director.
Mr. Adeniji-Adele has over 20 years hands-on experience in technology having worked in different Capacities in various companies.
The Board is confident that the above appointments will bring in the required experience that will drive the Company’s business forward.
Following the above appointments, the Board of eTranzact International PLC is now comprised as follows:
S/N NAME DESIGNATION
1. Mr. Wole Abegunde Chairman/Non-Executive Director
2. Mr. Olaniyi Toluwalope Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
3. Mr. Anthony Egbuna Non-Executive Director
4 Mr. Victor Etuokwu Non-Executive Director
5. Mr. Afolabi Oladele Non-Executive Director
6. Mrs. Olayimika Phillips Independent Non-Executive Director
7. Mr. Judedavid Mbamalu Non-Executive Director
8. Mr. Paul Obanua Non-Executive Director
9. Mr. Olayinka Oluwatimehin Non-Executive Director
10. Mr. Hakeem Adeniji-Adele Deputy Managing Director
Visit E-tranzact International Plc Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph 1: E-tranzact International Plc – One Year Share Price Movement
Table: Unaudited Q1 2019 Results
1. ETRANZACT to Hold its 14th Annual General Meeting on Thursday 30 August, 2018
2. ETRANZACT declares N3.136m PAT in 2018 Audited Result,(SP:N2.64k)