EKOCORP Plc wishes to inform its shareholders of the appointment of Mr. Olusola M. Babalola and Dr. Ifeanyi Obiora as the Chief Financial Officer and the Chief Operations Officer of EKOCORP PLC respectively.
The two Officers shall be in charge of the financial and Operations management of the company in conjunction with the Acting Chief Executive Officer (Dr. Ogunmokun) pending the appointment and resumption of a Chief Executive Officer.
The Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Olusola Babalola has joined our organization with wealth of experience. These could be traced to his experiences as:
1. The Head, Finance & Accounts/Group Chief Financial Officer of Vitafoam Nigeria PLC where his major achievements included (a) successfully refinancing a dollar denominated term loan granted to one of the group’s subsidiaries, thus saving the Group millions of naira in FX-related losses; (b) Advising the Group on the restructuring of the operations of the business model of one of the subsidiary companies to make it an FX-generating source for the group.
2. The Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of Matripax Consulting Limited where his achievements included, (a) Helping to build financial models for the preparation of the annual budget for a newly restructured and recapitalized mortgage bank; (b) Advising a major client in the manufacturing sector on various cost reduction and continuous business improvement options which led to about $0.5m in cost savings.
The Chief Operations Officer, Dr. Ifeanyi Obiora who has a wealth of experience has an undergraduate degree in Medicine from the University of Lagos, and a Masters Degree in Business Information Technology from Middlesex University, UK.
1. He started his career in EKO Hospital as a Medical Doctor,
2. He moved into Management Consulting with Accenture, where he worked on various transformation projects for leading companies, including Total, Shell, NNPC and UAC.
3. He has also held various Human Resources Management roles with ExxonMobil and UBA.
4. Ifeanyi returns to EKO hospital with extensive experience in Strategy and Business Development, Organizational Transformation, Leadership Development, Human Resources, Audit and Internal Controls, Planning and Budgeting, and Information Technology.
Related News8. Ekocorp Plc PAT dipped by 19.8% in 2008 Audited result.