November 8, 2017 /12:50 PM /NSE
We write to formally notify the Exchange that the Board of Directors of Diamond Bank Plc. has appointed Mr. Christopher Ubosi as a Non-Executive Director and the approval of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for the appointment was granted on November 3, 2017.
Mr. Christopher Ubosi
Mr. Christopher Ubosi holds a B.Sc. in Quantity Surveying from the University of Ife and an MSc from the University of Lagos. Mr. Ubosi has over twenty years’ experience in the Built Environment, Telecommunications and Broadcasting Industries in Nigeria. He has been actively involved in private Radio Broadcasting in Nigeria since 1993. Chris is a pioneer in private broadcasting and new media, having run, operated and consulted severally for various top private radio stations in the country. He consulted for the Federal Government in the establishment of 32 digital stations Nationwide. Chris is the founder and CEO of Megalectrics Limited which operates 12 radio stations in Nigeria.
2. Diamond Bank Plc Q3 2017 Conference Call " Earnings Presentation - The Key Takeaways
3. Diamond Bank Plc Announces Closed Period and Board Meeting
4. Diamond Bank Plc - Best Foot Forward in H1 Still?
5. Diamond Bank Plc: Q1 Run Rate Maintained, PAT Beats Estimates
6. Diamond Bank Plc Reports Q2 2017 Results – OPEX Grew by 13% YoY
7. Diamond Bank Plc Appoints New Non-Executive Directors.
8. Diamond Bank Plc Announces Closed Period and Board Meeting