Wednesday, June 27, 2018 4:05PM / NSE
This is to inform The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), esteemed shareholders and other stakeholders that the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Diamond Bank Pic. Professor Chris Ogbechie retired from the Board with effect from March 31 2018, after completion of his tenure.
The appointment of a new Chairman is almost concluded pending final regulatory process.
We shall notify all stakeholders once the process is concluded and a new Chairman appointed.
1. Nigeria-Based Diamond Bank 'B- and B' And 'ngBB and ngB' Ratings Affirmed; Outlook Negative
2. Diamond Bank Plc IR Page
3. Diamond Bank Plc FY 2017 and Q1 2018 Conference Call and Earnings Presentation - The Key Takeaways
4. Diamond Bank Plc Releases FY2017 and Q1 2018 Results After Delay in Filing
5. Q1 2018 Results Summary – 97 Quoted Companies Filed Quarterly Financial Statements
6. Why These Listed Companies Have Delayed Filing Results As At March 31, 2018
7. Diamond Bank Seeks Extension For 2017 And Q1’ 2018 Accounts To May 2018
8. Diamond Bank Divests Its 100% Holding in Diamond Bank UK; To Focus on Nigeria
9. Diamond Bank Plc Announces Planned Divestment from Diamond ... Nov 3, 2017
10. Diamond Bank Plc Announces Delay in Filing FY 2017 Financial ... Apr 4, 2018
11. Diamond Bank Plc Announces Board Meeting Date and Closed Period Feb 23, 2018
12. Fitch Affirms Diamond Bank at ''B-''; Outlook Negative - Proshare Feb 9, 2018
13. Diamond Bank Q3 2017 Results: Impact of Divestment on Underlying ... Nov 7, 2017