24, 2017 /2:40 PM /NSE
At the Board meeting of C&I Leasing Plc. held on the 27th of July 2017, the Board of Directors appointed Mr. Alexander Okwuchukwu Mbakogu an executive director of the company. Prior to his appointment, Mr Mbakogu was the Chief Finance Officer of the company, a position he still holds alongside his directorship.
Mr. Mbakogu holds a bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka und a Masters in Business Administration from the University of Lagos. He joined the company in 1998 where he worked in various capacities. Owing to his excellent performance he was posted to the company’s Ghanaian subsidiary, Leasafric Ghana Limited where he served and rose to the position of Managing Director till his return to C&I Leasing Plc. in 2014. He is a seasoned professional with over 19 years work experience in risk management, accounting, strategy development, corporate governance, financial and treasury.
Mr. Mbakogu is a fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and a member of other professional bodies such as Institute of Credit and Risk Administration of Nigeria, Institute of Chartered Management Accountants of Nigeria etc.
His appointment has been approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
2. CILEASING Declares N920.87 million PAT in 2016 Audited Results,(SP:N0.50k)
3. CILEASING Declares N333.73 million PAT in Q3'16 Results,(SP:N0.50k)
4. CILEASING Declares N145.41 million PAT in Q2'16 Result,(SP:N0.50k)
5. CILEASING Declares N95.97 million PAT in Q1'16 Result,(SP:N0.50k)
6. CILEASING Declares N148.77 million PAT in 2015 Audited Result,(SP:N0.50k)
7. CILEASING declares N345.48 million PAT in Q3'15 result,(SP:N0.50k)
8. CILEASING Appoints Cordros Capital as Liaison Stockbroker In Respect of Its Proposed Restructuring