Friday, January 5, 2018 /11:00 AM / NSE
Access Bank Plc. has announced the appointment of Mr. Adeolu Bajomo as Executive Director, Information Technology and Operations
His appointment which has received regulatory approval follows the resignation of Mrs. Ojinika Ofaghere.
Mr. Bajomo is a globally focused financial services industry executive with significant achievements cutting across banking, insurance and capital market. He was until recently, the Executive Director, Market Operations and Technology at the Nigerian Stock Exchange, in that role, he delivered market Wide transformation initiatives that Firmly established the Exchange as the second largest bourse in Africa by market Capitalization with over 7 million investors.
Prior to his work at the Nigerian Stock Exchange, Mr., Bajomo had worked as Regional Head of Transformation Programme at Barclays Bank Pic UK (2007-2011); Head of IT Strategy and Systems at Pearl Insurance Group UK (2006-2007) and IT Director at Fortis Bank UK (1997'-2006) amongst other leadership roles
He holds an MBA from CASS Business School; MSc Information Systems Engineering From South Bank University, London and a BSc in Civil Engineering from University of Ife, Mr. Bajomo is a chartered member of British Computer Society and a member of 'Institute of Directors.
Commenting Bank said: on the appointment, Mrs. Mosun Belo-Olusoga the chairman of Access Bank said:
"We are very delighted to welcome Mr., Bajomo on the Board of Access Bank He brings on board very relevant banking industry and significant board room experience from global leading institutions. His appointment will inevitably improve the skill set and diversity of our Board and support our digital and retail aspirations and quest to become the World's Most Respected African Bank”
2. Access Bank Plc States Facts behind the Purported Charges by ICPC against the Bank and its Officers
3. Moody''s Downgrades Eight Nigerian Banks Following Downgrade of Nigeria''s Government Bond Rating
4. Access Bank Plc Announces the Resignation of Mrs. Ojinika Olaghere as Executive Director
5. Access Bank Plc Q3’17 Results - Declines in Loan Loss Provision and Opex Supported PAT Growth
6. Access Bank Plc Records Slightly Weak Revenues in Q3 2017 Results
7. ACCESS declares N56.4 billion PAT in Q3 2017 Results,(SP:N9.87k)