3, 2017 2:38 PM /NSE
The board of Directors (the Board) of access bank (the ‘Bank’) hereby announces the resignation of Mrs. Ojinika Olaghere as the Bank’s Executive Director, Operations and Information Technology with effect from June 30, 2018. This follows her decision to pursue other personal interest.
Mrs. Olaghere has confirmed that she has no disagreement with the Board and there is no matter relating to her resignation that needs to be brought to the attention of the shareholders of the bank or the regulatory authorities.
The board would like to express its appreciation to Mrs. Olaghere for her contributions to the bank.
2. Access Bank Plc Records Slightly Weak Revenues in Q3 2017 Results
3. ACCESS declares N56.4 billion PAT in Q3 2017 Results,(SP:N9.87k)
4. Access Bank Plc Announces Board Meeting Date and Closed Period
5. Access Bank Plc Poised to Outperform in FY2017 Despite Downward Revision to EPS
6. Access Bank Plc H1 2017 Conference Call & Earnings Presentation - The Key Takeaways
7. Access Bank Plc Q2 2017 Results – Net Interest Income Down by 5.7% QoQ
8. Access Bank Plc H1'17 Earnings - FX Trading Income Masks OPEX Pressure, PAT Up 17% YoY
9. Access Bank Plc H1-17 Results: Impressive Top Line Growth Dashed by Change in AMCON Levy Treatment
10. Access Bank Reports Q2 2017 Results as PBT Declined Marginally by -3% YoY to N20.8bn
11. ACCESS Declares N39.46 billion PAT in Q2 2017 Results; Proposes 25k Interim Dividend ,(SP:N10.24k)
13. ACCESS Declares N26.02 billion PAT in Q1 2017 Results,(SP:N6.40k)
14. Access Bank Plc holds 28th AGM, pays shareholders total dividend of 65k for 2016 FY
15. Access Bank Plc - Management to Continue Exploiting Opportunities in FX Derivatives
16. Access Bank Plc 2016 FY Conference Call & Earnings Presentation - The Key Takeaways