Thursday, March 8, 2018 /02:22 PM / NSE
We hereby notify the Exchange, esteemed shareholders, stakeholders and the general public that the Board unanimously approved the following:
The resignation of Mr. Jad Ariss as a Non-Executive Director of the Company
The appointment of Mr. Hassan El Shabrawishi as a Non-Executive in our Company subject to regulatory approval from the National Insurance Commission.
Mr. Hassan El Shabrawishi is a key executive within AXA International & New Markets (INM). The entities under INM are Asia, Europe, Middle East, Latin America and Africa. Prior to his appointment in November 2017, he was the Group Chief Innovation Officer of AXA SA and also the Chairman of AXA Egypt. Before then, he was the CEO of AXA Egypt from September 2014 to October 2016. He holds a Bachelor of the Arts in Business Economics and Finance from the American International University in London and a Masters of Business Administration from IE Business School in Spain.
The Board and Management of AXA Mansard Insurance plc are confident that her wealth of experience will be a great value add to the Retail Division and the organization as a whole.
1. AXA Mansard Insurance Plc Announces Date of Board Meeting
2. AXA Mansard Insurance Plc Appoints Mrs. Ngozi Ola-Israel as Chief Financial Officer
3. AXA Mansard Insurance Plc Appoints Yomi Onifade as an Executive Director
4. Mansard Insurance Plc, IFC, ACA Announces Plan to Invest in 150-bed hospital and two 10-bed clinics
5. MANSARD Declares N2.12 billion PAT in Q2 2017 Result,(SP:N2.10k)
6. Mansard Insurance Plc Notifies of Proposed Investment Partnership with IFC
7. MANSARD Declares N2.64 billion PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N1.59k)
8. MANSARD Declares N3.04 billion PAT in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:N1.93k)