Thursday, December 14, 2017 /2:40 PM / NSE
Dealing Members are hereby notified that 5,301,612,656 ordinary shares of International Breweries Plc (“International Breweries” or “the Company”) were today, 14 December 2017 listed on the Daily Official List of The Exchange.
The additional shares listed arose from the Scheme of Merger involving International Breweries Plc, Intafact Beverages Limited and Pabod Breweries Limited.
With this listing of 5,301,612,656 ordinary shares, the total issued and fully paid up shares of International Breweries Plc has now increased from 3,294,249,280 to 8,595,861,936 ordinary shares.
2. Global Spectrum Energy Services Lists on the NSE
3. Lafarge Africa Plc Proposed Rights Issue of 3.09bn Ordinary Shares
4. Morison Industries Plc Proposed 836.98m Rights Issue
5. Afrinvest Plutus Fund Opens for Subscription
6. Unilever Nigeria Plc Lists 1.96bn Additional Shares
7. Trans Nationwide Express Plc Lists 270.03m Additional Shares
8. Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc - Proposed Rights Issue
9. Lafarge Africa Plc - Proposed Rights Issue
10. UAC of Nigeria Plc Proposed Rights Issue
11. BEST Inc., Largest US IPO Of A Chinese Company This Year, Lists On The NYSE
12. Union Bank 2017 Rights Issue Opens Today; Closes October 30th, 2017
13. FO Puts Equity Offering on Hold Pending the Conclusion of an Ongoing Corporate Restructuring
14. Union Bank Receives SEC Clearance on N50bn Rights Issue - Subscription Expected to Open in September
15. Morison Industries Plc Submitted an Application for Approval and Listing of Rights Issue