Tuesday, January 31, 2016 / Release
Nigeria’s most valuable bank brand, First Bank of Nigeria limited has won the “Best Banking Brand, Nigeria 2016”& “Best Banking Performer, Nigeria 2016” in the Global Brands Awards. The awards are instituted to identify and recognise the significance of exceptional service delivery and reward performance with the ultimate global recognition.
According to Global Brands Magazine, the awards reflect the countless hours of time and efforts spent by FirstBank employees in achieving the vision of the company and making its customers happy.
Group Head, Marketing and Corporate Communications, First Bank of Nigeria Limited, Mrs. Folake Ani-Mumuney, stated that “the awards are a testament to FirstBank’s unwavering commitment to put customers first and at the heart of our business in line with our ‘You First’ mantra. We will always deliver the ultimate ‘gold standard’ of value and excellence. Our financial services knowledge and practices lead the market in ensuring that we understand our customers and surpass their expectations as we strive for a better way of delivering first-class service and experience”.
Global Brands award winners were chosen among large nominees evaluated by an external research team based on data collected from different sources including third party data providers and annual reports.
1. AWARD WINNERS 2016 | Global Brands Magazine
2. Access Bank Plc wins Bank of the Year 2016, Nigeria at ... – Dec 14, 2016
3. Bank of the Year Awards 2016 – Africa
4. Access Bank wins Triple Honours at the EMEA Finance African Banking Awards 2016 – Sept 19, 2016.
5. Access Bank Wins Financial Times /IFC Sustainable Bank of the year for Africa and Middle East – Aug 24, 2016
6. Access Bank Eurobond Paves Way for Nigeria Funding – Oct 27, 2016
7. Access Bank Wins 2016 Euromoney 'Best Bank Transformation' Award – Jul 08, 2016
8. The Banker Awards - Bank of the Year -
9. Top 1000 World Bank 2016 results