Monday, 23 March 2020 / 03:17AM / By Proshare / Header Image
Credit: Proshare Ecographics
"We are entering a long period of uncertainty, stress and unprecedented turmoil that will test all of us. We must now all devote our time, resources and focus on how to beat this pandemic. We recognise that we must do our part to support those on the frontlines of this generational challenge. We are committed to finding ways to support each other so we can pull through together."
Dear Esteemed Readers, Subscribers, Clients & Partners,
In light of the outbreak of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and its rapid spread, we wish to bring to your notice the steps taken to ensure we continue to deliver on your expectations, whist doing our part to help.
To our Existing & Potential Subscribers
We understand that in times like this when there is so much uncertainty there is need for clarity and having credible data, improves the quality of decisions made. Thus, we have removed the payment gateway to our data hub - Proshare Markets which covers both economic (global, African and local) data as well as updates on happenings on various listed entities on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, and other exchanges that are open for business. Thus, users of data and this information can now subscribe to access the platform Free-of-Charge during the period of lockdown, however long it takes.
For our loyal existing subscribers, you can now engage our analyst/research team and ask them any question of choice on the economy and market. Just send an email to email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also engage them on social media via @TheAnalystNG
To our Clients & Partners
We remain committed to delivering on your expectations. Though priorities have changed considering the Pandemic, we will ensure we do not relent on delivering an exceptional service. You can contact us via email@example.com, our dedicated e-mail service for your exclusive use.
To our People
In order to safeguard the health, safety and well-being of in-house and project teams, and in full compliance with the social distancing policy which has necessitated a lockdown of the city to prevent further spread of the Coronavirus (Covid-19), we have initiated our Business Continuity Program which includes mandatory remote work for all staff for the next four (4) weeks in the first instance, with the exception of the few on essential duty that cannot be delivered from an off-site location. Special consideration has also been given to exempt from work altogether, our team members who fall within the medium to high risk category, especially senior colleagues and pregnant women.
To alleviate some of the pressures arising from the necessary disruption, we have made provisions for alternate power, data, non-public transport arrangements, inconvenience allowances and guaranteed full remuneration during this period.
In addition, we have complied strictly with the guidelines of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) as well as that of the World Health Organisation (WHO) by doing the following:
We are glad to inform you that though it is no longer business as usual across the globe, our mission continues with a singular focus on the pandemic and related matters affecting our areas of expertise.
We encourage everyone to stay safe and abide by all the health and safety rules stipulated by the NCDC, state government and WHO.
We appreciate all the health workers who are at the frontlines of this pandemic as well as all government and corporate institutions who are lending a helping hand at this time.
Our thoughts and prayers are with those who are dealing with the anxieties and stress of being confirmed positive as well as those who have lost loved ones.
As we commence this physical isolation, we encourage us all as a community to avoid being emotionally isolated. This period will test our spirits but will not break our resolve.
We remain yours to serve.
Olufemi AWOYEMI Grace 'Jare-AJUWON Ayo SOGUNRO
Chairman/Founder Director, Business & Markets BCP Coordinator
Related News - Health
1. PEBEC 3.0 Awards: Proshare, CBI, FIRS, NAFDAC Others Receive Recognition - March 12, 2020
4. On This 13th Year of Proshare's Founding - A Message from The Founder - Dec 20, 2019
11. Proshare's 2018 Review and 2019 Outlook Page Now Live - Jan 21, 2019
12. United Capital, Proshare Partner On Tweet Meet To Explain InvestNow Platform - Oct 18, 2018
13. The Newly Redesigned Proshare Market: 8 Things to Note - Aug 15, 2018
15. The Newly Redesigned Proshare Market: 8 Things to Note - Aug 14, 2018
17. Russia 2018: Proshare to Provide EcoFootball Analysis - Jun 15, 2018
18. Awoyemi, Proshare receive Awards at the 2nd National Fintech Conference 2018 - Jan 29, 2018
19. Proshare's 2017 Review and 2018 Outlook Page now Live - Dec 22, 2017
20. Proshare Board holds Meeting in Lagos to Restructure Operations - Dec 21, 2017
21. Proshare Nigeria Launches IOS Version of Mobile App - Mar 20, 2017
22. Proshare Nigeria Launches Mobile App - Feb 3, 2017
23. Proshare migrates its WebTv website to Proshare WebTV on the new hub - Nov 25, 2016
25. Proshare Improves On Market Coverage - Adds NASD Page and APO News Feed - Oct 12, 2016
27. Proshare 11.0 - Migrating Economy & Politics Website to Proshare ... Sept 20, 2016
29. NASD Plc Signs MoU with Proshare Nigeria Limited Aug 02, 2016
31. Proshare 10.0 and the Future of Investing & Finance in Nigeria -Feb 25, 2016
32. ProshareNG beefs up its Customer Service delivery, introduces 0700-PROSHARE - Feb 16, 2015
33. Proshare 7.0 - Now Analysts and Investors are at Par - Jan 30, 2015