Tuesday, August 07, 2018 7.00PM / Proshare WebTV
Mr Mathew Seiyefa, mni the Director, Institute of Security Studies in Nigeria has been appointed the Acting Director-General of the Department of State Security to take over Mr Lawal Musa Daura, who was relieved of his duty today over the episode of the DSS and Police siege at the National Assembly early this morning.
Seiyefa who hails from Bayelsa State had a meeting with the Acting President at about 4pm this evening obviously discussing about his new appointment in the country.
The new Acting Director General had a one-hour meeting with the Acting President.
He has a 34 year experience in the intelligence field and served as Director of the DSS in Akwa Ibom, Osun, and Lagos States.
1. Developments in the Senate: DSS Barricades National Assembly Gate
2. Akpabio Resigns As Senate Minority Leader, Will Formally Join APC On Wednesday
3. Understanding The Crisis Of Defections and APC’s Response
4. Sokoto Governor Aminu Tambuwal Leaves APC, Returns To PDP And Explains Why
5. APC National Publicity, Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From Office, Leaves Party
6. Why I Am Leaving APC - Bukola Saraki, Senate President
7. Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, leaves APC
8. The APC Ship Is Sinking…
9. 7 Reasons Why Politicians Defect in Nigeria
10. Mass Defections In Nigerian Legislature Sees APC Lose 15 in Senate and 37 in HoR
11. Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki
12. Dasuki’s Bail, The Attorney General and Commitment To The Rule Of Law