Thursday, March 09, 2017 07.15PM / @DrJoeAbah @bpsr_ng
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has fixed Saturday, February 16, as the date for the 2019 Presidential and National Assembly elections.
INEC also revealed that the governorship/state assembly/federal capital territory area council elections will hold on Saturday, March 2 of the year.
Solomon Soyebi, the national commissioner in charge of the south-west, disclosed this at a press briefing in Abuja.
1. Special Address on the First Anniversary of the 8th senate of the National Assembly
2. Naira Devaluation/IMF Program risks splintering Nigeria's ruling party
3. Full Transcript of Professor Charles Soludo's lecture at the APC Governor Progressive Forum, Kaduna
4. The 30 Bills Nigeria's Senate expects will form the Template for a new Nigeria
5. Budget Remarks of Senate President on 270116
6. Jan. 15: Where we came from
7. Nigerian Constitution Review Committee Retreat –Speech by Senate President
8. Nigeria beyond Inauguration / Handover
9. President Muhammadu Buhari's 2015 Inaugural Speech
10. Jonathan's Remarks at the Presentation of Handing Over Notes to General Muhammadu Buhari
11. The Handover of a Poisoned Chalice
12. My Stewardship- Eight Years Of Delivering Excellence.
13. GEJ order immediate release of KPMG’s report on Forensic Audit of NNPC Accounts
14. President Jonathan urges world leaders to support Gen. Buhari's administration
15. Nigeria Election 2015: 7 Defining messages from the Elections
16. Gen Buhari (Rtd) changes Nigerian political landscape, wins 2015 elections
17. A journalist's prophetic 2011 prediction of a PDP loss in 2015
18. Statement by President Jonathan after the Announcement of the Results of Presidential Election 2015
19. Nigerian Elections 2015: Five (5) Things that worked well
20. Eyes glued on national elections
21. Shadow of the elections over the NSEASI
22. Nigeria Opposition's Buhari Could Win, Disrupting Oil
23. President Jonathan Missed the Point on the Missing N30 Trillion by Chukwuma Charles Soludo
24. Senate amends constitution, strips President of power to Assent Bills
25. Thinking aloud before a nation unravels - Pat Utomi
26. President Goodluck Jonathan's 2011 campaign promises - all 91 of them