6, 2017 /4:30 AM /NSE
Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc. (“Transcorp") hereby formally notifies the Exchange of the appointment of Chinweugo Nwofor as its Head, Internal Audit with effect from November 6, 2017. She replaces Chinozor Ibe as the Internal Auditor of the Company.
Chinweugo Nwofor is on astute audit professional with close to a decade of experience in Controls, Risk and Asset Management. She holds a degree in Accounting from University of Nigeria. She is also an Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
Chinweugo Nwofor brings enormous wealth of Governance, Risk, Control and Compliance, with skills in financial management experience to her new position in Transcorp. She began her career in Ecobank and has also worked extensively with KPMG Professional Services and ARM Investment Managers.
2. TRANSCOHOT Declares N757.63 million PAT in Q2'17 result,(SP:N6.87k)
3. Transcorp Hotels Appoints New Director
4. TRANSCOHOT Declares N388.41 million PAT in Q1'17 result,(SP:N5.04k)
5. Transcorp Hotels Plc Announces Board Meeting Date and Closed Period
6. TRANSCOHOT Declares N4.09 bn PAT in 2016 Audited result,(SP:N4.98k)
7. TRANSCOHOT Declares N2.67 million PAT in Q3'16 result,(SP:N5.28k)
8. Transcorp Hotels Plc Appoints Dr Bakari Wadinga and Mrs Saratu Umar as Non-Executive Directors
9. TRANSCOHOT Declares N1.89 million PAT in Q2'16 result,(SP:N5.29k)