September 22, 2021 / 05:34 PM / by Proshare Research / Header Image
Ahead of the launch of the 7th Edition
of the Nigerian Online Trade Ranking Report, Proshare has commenced the process
which includes a customer survey and operators survey. Thus, we invite every stakeholder in the market to
participate in the Online Trading Platforms survey.
The survey is designed as an annual follow-up
review of online trading portals in the Nigerian Financial Market and will
enable all Capital Market Operators (CMOs), Fintech Platforms, Investors and
other members of investing community to provide feedbacks and recommendations
to operators and regulators through our online questionnaires.
Similarly, based on customers/users experience with
their various brokerage service firms, it is very important for us to
understand their experiences and expectations from the various houses they
transact with. Thus, we encourage customers to take advantage of this survey to
rank and communicate their expectations from market players.
Specifically, the 2021 online trading ranking report
will achieve the following:
- Share insights
regarding the regulatory and market landscape in relation to investing using
online trading platforms.
feedback regarding customers/users experience of the various platforms.
expectations with experience by assessing what is currently done by CMOs
via the Online trading platforms and benefits to users.
- Serve as an
opportunity to identify gaps and provide recommendations for improvement to
- Provide a
basis for operators to improve/upgrade their trading platforms.
Findings from the survey will be published in
the Nigerian Online Trading Ranking Report 2021 which will be
launched in Q4 2021 with a webinar.
The survey would not take more than five minutes of
Kindly click the applicable link below to complete the
For Platform Customers and Users, Click Here
Capital Market Operators and Other Financial Services Firms, Click Here
Previous Online Trading Reports
Trading Ranking Report 2020 - Trading in a Period of a Virus; Building
Good Habits - 6th Edition
Trading Ranking Report 2019 - Refining The User Experience; Trends In
Digital Trading - 5th Edition
Online Trading Portals Ranking Report 2018 - 4th
Capital Market and FX Online Trading Portals Ranking Report H2 2017 - 3rd
Nigerian Capital Market Online Trading Portals Ranking Report - 2nd
Nigerian Online Trading Report - 1st Edition
- Chaka and TradingView Partner to Enable Borderless Investments for African pro-traders
- More Women Move to Online Trading
- HED: Popular Online Trading Assets in an Uncertain World
- Simple Steps on How to Approach the Stocks Trading Process
- Online Trading Ranking Report 2020: Review of Previous Ranking Reports
- Online Trading Ranking Report 2020: The Market - A Hawk's View
- It Is Time for Proshare's 2020 Online Trading Ranking Survey - 6th Edition
- 4 Tips to Get Started With Online Trading
- Ahead of the 2019 Online Trading Ranking Report - How the Top 3 Rank in Previous Editions
- Proshare Set To Release The Nigerian Online Trade Ranking Report 2019
- It is Time for Proshare's H1 2018 Online Trading Ranking Survey