Monday, May 16, 2016 11:05AM /NBS
NBS releases PMS/Petrol price watch for April 2016. Average price of petrol in April was N162.82 compared to N135.69 in March, up 56% year on year and 20% month. on month
Highest price of petrol were recorded in Imo (203.48), Ekiti (202.78), Osun (193.85), Anambra (193.85) while Lowest price of petrol were recorded in Lagos(92.59), Abuja(107), Oyo(113.65), Zamfara (114.54).
NB: The NBS report presents average monthly prices actually reportedly paid by households for PMS across the 36 States and FCT.
See complete breakdown for April 2016 below.
1. Implications of the new petrol price band
2. Finally, Nigeria Removes Subsidy On Petrol, Deregulates Importation Of Fuel
3. Why it is inevitable to take action against fuel subsidies
5. CPI Rises to 12.8% in March; 1.4% Higher Than February Rate
6. Average Petrol Price drops to N99.76 from N109.59 in Jan '16
7. Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Rises to Double Digit; Increases by 11.4% YoY in February 2016
8. Average Petrol Price drops to N109.59 from N115.35 in Dec '15
9. Way-out of Petrol Pricing Mechanism Conundrum
10. NBS Publishes Monthly Imported Petroleum Products Report from 2010 to Sep 2015
11. Average Petrol Price Rises to N115.35 in Nov'15 against N93.48 in October - NBS
12. Average Petrol Price drops to N93.48 in Oct '15 from N95.18 in Sept '15
13. Average Petrol Price Stands at N104 in August 2015 ... – Sept 14, 2015